Lfg / fraudulent

1 233 N MICHIGAN AVEChicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-7177

I had faithfully paid the full term of the lease. The person who represented this company lied about the terms of the contract. I explained that I would only need this service for a year. I was told that at the end of my one year use I could cancel the account. After the one year I learned different. I was told I had a 36 mos lease and could not cancel my contract and the equipment was mine because that's what I was paying for. I call early part of the year 2008 about the lease end time and what I would need to do to make sure the lease was ended. I was told both times that the payments would automatically stop and that is all that will need to be done. Unfortunately that was a lie too. Another payment past the lease date was drafted from my account. I called LFG company again and was told I need to send a letter of cancellation in which I faxed to the company. I ordered a stop payment with my bank after two additional payments were drafted from my account and called the company again. I was told at that time I need to send the equipment back with letter stating I need to cancel this account in order to stop the billing. Well since I had not used the equipment in forever that I wasit was mine I had to locate it amoung a mound of stored items. I had back surgery so you can imagine this was not easy since I do have chronic back pain. I finally located it in March and sent it back to the company. They tell have sent me a bill for $365.00 for the past 4 months of trying to get this resolved . I call the company and now the only thing the rep's can say on the phone is that it's in the contract. Well now they want to deal with me as though I never paid off my lease. I do not appriciate all the lies told and the disrepect given to me. I have done nothing but respected this company and this is what I get in return. Not a trust worthy company.

Comments

• St
      23rd of May, 2009

YOU Should not have paid them. You should have filed a complaint with the Attorney General of Illinois. You lost thousands. I am truly sorry for that. If you still want to file I can help...jason balloon creations urbana illinois

• St
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Haven't heard from you...You still being taken for a ride from LFG? File complaints, get loud...do something and it could stop...

25th of Mar, 2010
    LFG - will not cancell
    Hardware suppliers of Canada
    6640 Davand dr
    Missisauga
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: 9057951770

Tangerine Made me lease the machine for credit card processing
    but they kept on incresing the rate and I was loosing money rather then
    gain by switching from Monoris who gave better rate
    and now i cannot cansel the lase do 4 years
    it is not fair

• La
      23rd of Nov, 2010

I TOO HAVE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY THESE GREEDY MONEY HUNGRY THIEVES. MY 48 MONTH NON-CANCELLABLE LEASE ENDED IN 2007. I SENT BACK THE MACHINE THREE YEARS AGO. THEY ARE HARASSING ME FOR PAYMENT AND THEY SAID THEY NEVER GOT THE MACHINE BACK. I ASK HOW MUCH THE MACHINE COST AND THEY SAID 389.00. I TOLD THEM TO TAKE THE PRICE OF THE MACHINE OUT OF THE MONEY THEY STOLE FROM ME, AND SEND ME THE 3500.00 BALANCE THAT THEY OWED ME. RITE, THEY STILL CALL ME DAILY TO GET MY NEW BANK ACCT AND SEND THE MACHINE BACK. NONE OF THIS WILL EVER HAPPEN. IF I TREATED MY CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS, I'D NOT HAVE ANY! HOPE THEY NEVER HAVE ANY CUSTOMERS EVER AGAIN.

• Ab
      6th of Dec, 2010
    LFG - Over charging
    LFG

This company charged me over $6000 for a nurit credit card machine...I cancelled this lease over 5 years ago and they keep charging me... when you call them you can never speak with anyone...they are not legitimate...DO NOT USE THEM! They will rip you off!!!