Lfg / fraudulent
I had faithfully paid the full term of the lease. The person who represented this company lied about the terms of the contract. I explained that I would only need this service for a year. I was told that at the end of my one year use I could cancel the account. After the one year I learned different. I was told I had a 36 mos lease and could not cancel my contract and the equipment was mine because that's what I was paying for. I call early part of the year 2008 about the lease end time and what I would need to do to make sure the lease was ended. I was told both times that the payments would automatically stop and that is all that will need to be done. Unfortunately that was a lie too. Another payment past the lease date was drafted from my account. I called LFG company again and was told I need to send a letter of cancellation in which I faxed to the company. I ordered a stop payment with my bank after two additional payments were drafted from my account and called the company again. I was told at that time I need to send the equipment back with letter stating I need to cancel this account in order to stop the billing. Well since I had not used the equipment in forever that I wasit was mine I had to locate it amoung a mound of stored items. I had back surgery so you can imagine this was not easy since I do have chronic back pain. I finally located it in March and sent it back to the company. They tell have sent me a bill for $365.00 for the past 4 months of trying to get this resolved . I call the company and now the only thing the rep's can say on the phone is that it's in the contract. Well now they want to deal with me as though I never paid off my lease. I do not appriciate all the lies told and the disrepect given to me. I have done nothing but respected this company and this is what I get in return. Not a trust worthy company.
More Lfg Complaints & Reviews
- Lease Finance Group - credit card lease 
- Lease Finance Group - fraud & misrepresentation 
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - will not cancel lease agreement 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - unethical business practices 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - fraudulant 
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card machine lease
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - receiving bills after service has been cancelled 6 years later
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card machine 
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card processor
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - received a hardship settlement letter after 10 years.