Lexus / service cost
I am an 81 yr. Old widow and took my car in for the 50, 000 mile check up. My bill was $697.69 which I think was unbelievable. There was nothing wrong with the car. No trouble at all. They even put new wiper blades and replace wiper inserts and wash. I never had a problem with them as I had just bought the car from them with 40, 000 miles and supposedly completely gone over and in new condition. I spoke with several people afterwards and they told me no credible repair shop would come any where near that amount.
M.W. Tucson az.
More Lexus Complaints & Reviews
- 2007 Lexus ES 350 - vehicle that can kill you! 
- Lexus - gs450h hybrid battery 
- Lexus - customer support 
- 2004 Lexus GX470 - be aware of brake problem!
- Lexus Cars - sudden acceleration 
- Lexus Malaysia / Wing Hin Auto Carriage Sdn Bhd - report rx350 3.5 (a) of the condition vehicle abnormal jerking and lost power
- Lexus - 2006 rx330
- Lexus - my gas tank won't open
- Lexus - rx 350
- Lexus Headquarters - total engine failure