Lexus — door lock actuator failure on 3 out of 4 doors on a 2014 lexus gx460
I have had 3 out of 4 door lock actuators fail on a 2014 lexus gx460 with 65000 miles. Each replacement is $633 at the dealer.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Brentwood, MD I complained to lexus customer service and was told that since there was no current recall in force or since the car was out of warranty, lexus was unable to refund any repair costs. The first lock failure was at 52000 miles, 2000 miles over the alleged warranty. I would urge any prospective lexus purchaser to heed the warning of inferior door lock actuators.
More Lexus Complaints & Reviews
- 2007 Lexus ES 350 - vehicle that can kill you! 
- Lexus - gs450h hybrid battery 
- Lexus - customer support 
- 2004 Lexus GX470 - be aware of brake problem! 
- Lexus Cars - sudden acceleration 
- Lexus LS 460 - denying me service (olatunbosun gbolade)
- Lexus Malaysia / Wing Hin Auto Carriage Sdn Bhd - Report rx350 3.5 (a) of the condition vehicle abnormal jerking and lost power
- Lexus - water drains in side the passenger side of the car.
- Lexus - 2006 rx330
- Lexus - my gas tank won't open