Lexus Dealership - Arizona / After having service at a Lexus dealership in AZ, I will not buy a Lexus or Toyota in the future!

I felt that I had poor service that I found questionable. I will not go alone to get my car worked on in the future and will have my husband or dad go with me. I additionally would not recommend buying a lexus or toyota in AZ from my experience as I feel the customer service was poor as compared to the average customer service I have had at different businesses. I will not be buying another and I have owned several toyotas and lexus' in the past.

I felt that Corporate did not get the results I expected. I recommend that before someone buys a car to check out who will be doing the service. My dad used to have a lexus and didn't want another as well.

Va

Comments

• Tr
      20th of Oct, 2007

Where can I make a web complaint I recently bought 2 different cars from Luxor auto group and both were lemons and this is suppose to be a luxury dearer ship. Every time I go in they have me put another 8-10 thousand down in order to get as car that works! I dont have that kinda $ and now I am out of a car again running down 50 miles each time! please help me my # is (480)430 4377