Lexisnexis - Belfast / Money refund

mlwong2@msn.comLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
I have been buying book each year for over 10 years now from this Company but something is not right at the moment.
I was sent the wrong book but as I was busy I paid them £105.40 for the book before I discovered that the wrong book was sent. They sent me the authorisation and prepaid envelope to return the book. Subsequently I received the right book but this book cost only £80.45 leaving a balance of £24.95 in credit on my account. I have written 2 letters and several emails since October and I am still waiting for my cheque refund.

Maybe the company is going under. Unless I get my money soon I will switch to another publisher next year. Thanks for the tip about cancelling the subs with them.

Comments

An
  25th of Aug, 2009
I can tell you the way they do business, they won't be around very much longer. I worked with them for 7 years and the people they have working in there are complete nothings! It truly is all about the bottom line for them, they treat there employees horrible. I left for a better position elsewhere. This was the best career move I have ever made.