Lexington County Court / Not paying for the child he made!

Marvin Lerico Robinson aka Rico of Swansea, South Carolina owes thousands of dollars in child support and will not pay. At first he wanted to contest the paternity of my little girl which of course came back as his and he still refuses to pay! Can someone please tell me why people out there keep having babies when they refuse to take responsibility???

Comments

20th of Sep, 2007

Can you support the baby on your own?

If not, why did you make a decision to become pregnant?

8th of Oct, 2007

Agreed, it takes two to make a baby and two to raise a baby. Have you denied or made it difficult for the father to be apart of raising his child?

Like mom says - men have 2 forms of contraception & women have 7... but they share one in common: ABSTINENCE!

• My
      8th of Dec, 2007

What kind of idiot would post a comment like that! Of course I can support her on my own. I have been doing it since the day she was born. And as far as abstinence goes... easier said than done. Sometimes things happen that we do not choose. We were together for over 3 years. I am sure you have practiced abstinence all the time... haha yeah right! But at least I am taking care of my responsibility! And yes I have recently denied him custody because he is on drugs and drinks everyday. Would you want your baby to see that kind of lifestyle? But now he is in prison so it doesn't matter.

• Da
      27th of Dec, 2007

I'm sure you played a role in that child's creation.