Lex Marketing Group / Company clearly not a Scam

This is to clear up the allegations made about Lex Marketing Group.

In regards to our interview process. We do have a 3 step interview process. It is something that our client requires. The preliminary interview is a chance for us to go over your resume with you. If we feel you have the qualities that we are looking for in a candidate, you will be invited back for a 2nd round interview. The 2nd round interview is where you will get any and all questions answered as you will be evaluated by one of our executives. This is the most effective way to interview so there is no gray area. It is what it is. After shadowing one of our executives, you will have the opportunity to sit down with the president of the company to go over anything that you would like covered or have questions on.

Please feel free to view our website at lmgjax.com or call our HR department with any questions. This company is a very professional firm who's main focus is to represent our client with integrity and increase their profit margin by retaining their customers and acquiring new accounts.

Lex Marketing Group

Comments

• Gr
      13th of Apr, 2010

Working at Lex Marketing Group has developed me personally and professionally. I have learned how to effectively structure a marketing team, accomplish goals in a team enviroment, and had the pleasure to watch others around me grow. My trainer was recenlty promoted to management and now oversees the entire Orlando market for Quill Office Supplies...very eye opening!!

• Gr
      13th of Apr, 2010

Lex marketing group has really developed me on a personal level and on a buisness level!

I have never worked in an environment where I was truely excited to get up and go to work until now! Lex Marketing group has built confidence in me while teaching me the many different sides to buisness and marketing.

I have learned how to manage and motivate others while building a marketing team, how to transfer my skill into another through trainning, and how to effectively run a successful marketing team

• Md
      16th of Apr, 2010

I agree 100%. I close 13-17 accounts per week with over 50% customer retention. I am working on opening a market like the other two offices.. sounds good to oversee a state for a client such as Verizon, Direct energy or Quest. I am leaning towards Quest though, I learned so much about outsourcing and client relations, the clients they work with are great!!

I enjoy my job and I feel sorry for the guys that got terminated for misrepresentation, but you have to have interity.