Lewt.com / Lewt.com

1 Review updated:

Be aware of Lewt.com, they are a bounch of scammers. I've bought items yesterday: 10-09-05 and they promised, that I would get items within just some minutes.

And today, I haven't recieved any items.

They are really scammers. They won't refound me. And they need more money on a other site.

Be aware of this site. Don't buy here!.

Jo

Comments

• Le
      Sep 06, 2010

There are a number of reasons that an order is held from processing with our services. It sounds like the order is requiring extra verification before it is filled. We verify orders to help protect us and our customers from identity theft, fraudulent use of accounts, and stolen credit cards. You can speak to us at [protected]@lewt.com and we'll gladly see what else can be done to resolve your problems.

Sep 06, 2010

I've done that already... But they just want more money. So I don't need more scammers..

• Cu
      Sep 08, 2010

I used Lewt several times when i played Diablo 2 and had no issues. they were very prompt and courteous, even when I wasn't able to meet them online in their allotted time frame. i would definitely recommend to any of my friends that wanted to use such a service

• Dd
      Sep 12, 2010

the items they sell are fake/duped. they paid upwards of 2000$, with many failed attempts to get a program to bring in items from character builder into the battle.net realms.
    their fake.but if u want their fake items they'll deliver