Levis / Jeans in shredded comdition

1 India Review updated:

The jean was found shredded after a wash with small white circles of beneath the pocket just reduced to mere strings.

Comments

• Am
      31st of Jan, 2008

I too had the similar case with my jeans which after a few washing, i noticed a issue with the fablic.

• Ph
      27th of Feb, 2009

i brought a LEVIS wollet for my husband at christmas and it is completely fuked!!! It has come away at every thread!! who can i complain to to get a refund!!

• Vi
      29th of May, 2009

i also hav 4 pairs of Levi's Jeans that got ragged from front pocket or from knee area within an year. as everybody knows that they cost a fortune but i used to love their fit. i made up my mind to not to buy from them any more. They even dont hav an email to send complains to.

• Aj
      6th of Jun, 2009

FOur of my Levi's got torn. One after two omths of purchase. The same happend with 3 of my friends too. No regrets am paying a bit more to hav a FCUK now

• Pr
      21st of Aug, 2009

i have purchase a T-shirts of levis last month worth 1200/- bugs from another town. I have been shattered by the quality of product that levis is making these days, as the button of the brand new piece got rusted itself and had spoiled the shirt.
    Now I'm not able to understand what should i do. i even cant go back to that shop to replace it as it is 1000 km away.
    Please help me out
    prakashmajaria@GMAIL.COM

• Ti
      4th of Dec, 2011

I too purchased jeans and within 2 months had rips in the knees of the jeans wearing this product for well over thirty years what the heck happened to the material cheap in fabric but not in cost very sad to say i'll find a new brand