Levi's / selling defected products to the customers
Dear sir/ ma'am,
This is to inform you that I, Sujata Bhaskar, Quality Control Chemist at Rudrapur, Uttarakhand request you to kindly take some strict actions against Levi's Showroom at D1-D2/6, Civil Lines, Near Agarsen Chowk, Kashipur Bye Pass Road, Rudrapur (Uttarakhand)- 263153,
Ph No: [protected]
Levi's known as one of the finest brands is doing like this, it seems very shocking. I bought a ladies t-shirt for Rs.599 from this showroom, i wore it for just one time and it was torn, I complaint it to the showroom owner (Mr. Kshitij Bakshi and Satvinder Kaur), Mr. Kshitij Bakshi took 2 months to solve my problem and then he told me to exchange the t-shirt, now i just wore the exchanged t-shirt (Article No: 85T640002) for 2 times and that was also torn, Now I just request you to kindly solve my problem and help me to get my money back because now i just don't trust Levi's product and I don't want any t-shirt back now.
I am too much annoyed from this company and the owner (Mr. Kshitij Bakshi ) of this showroom at Rudrapur, Uttarakhand. Please help me out...
I hope you will pay due consideration to my request.
Quality Control Chemist
More Levi's Complaints & Reviews
- Levi Strauss Jeans - poor quality 
- Levi Strauss - Spandex or lycra in jeans 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - Belt Loops or Pocket Ripped 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - Belt Loops Ripped 
- Levis - BELT LOOPS 
- Levis on-line Germany - return now acknowledged and no refund
- Levi Strauss & Co. - levi jeans 559
- Levi Strauss & Co. - poor customer care
- Levi Strauss & Co. - 501 jeans
- Levi Strauss & Co. - levi youth jeans