Levi's 505 Jeans / Defective material

A few months ago I purchased several pair of Levis 505 from Sears in Texas City for my husband. He has only worn them for a few months and after washings we started noticing holes and slices in material... like they were sliced with a razor blade and little holes as if they were shot with buckshot. We didnt think too much when this happened to the first pair (thinking maybe some chemical got on them or something) , but now two other pairs have had this happen to them. It cannot be the washer or drying I am using as none of our other clothes have been damage. I am curious if this has happened to any other Levis customers. Thanks.

• Manjiri91's Response, Jul 17, 2017

Brought women skinny jeans from Levi's store in one wash, jeans color gone and expanded.
    I am not satisfied with quality. It doesn't look good. I have attached photo

Defective material
    Defective material
  • Manjiri91's Response, Jul 17, 2017

I brought 2 jeans. blue and black color both have same problem

• David serba's Response, Mar 17, 2018

Bad jeans

Comments

• Ro
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Levi Strauss & Co. - Levi 505 shorts size 44
    Hillsboro
    Alabama

I purchased 2 pair of levi 505 shorts at a outlet store about 2 weeks ago. Wore them twice and a belt loop on each pair same location have both tore off. Have only wore them casually and not as work pants. I've always had good luck with levis but disappointed in this quality. Shouldve lasted longer

• Da
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Levi Strauss & Co. - 501s
    Reading
    Pennsylvania

Got a pair of 501s for Christmas crotch wore through already only washed about 6 time both sides of crotch seam wore through.wife purchased from kohl's December as Christmas present .do have the reciept .have other 501s all wore in same spot but not quite as fast .very unhappy .at the price of these jeans should last much longer...

• Bm
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Levi Strauss & Co. - 505 pair of jeans
    San Francisco
    California
    levis.com

I recently bought a pair of 505 jeans and they ripped along the inside of the right rear pocket. This pair was fairly new. I can send pics if needed.

• Ro

21st of Aug, 2018
    Levi Strauss & Co. - Levi men's shorts sz38
    San Fernando
    California

I recently purchased a pair of shorts SZ38, I wore them for 2 days after receiving them and two of the belt loops became separated leaving holes where they were sewn. This is poor workmanship on behalf of the manufacturer.

21st of Oct, 2018
    Levi Strauss & Co. - Women jeans poor quality
    Alpharetta
    Georgia

I am purchasing Levi's jeans from many years but this time jeans color gone and expanded in weirdly.
    Quality is very poor.. in one wash jeans gone. I brought from Levi's store they refused to take jeans back.

• Vw
      5th of Nov, 2018
    Levi Strauss & Co. - 550 Levi's not what they used to be

Holes in upper left corner of right pocket. The pair on the left are about 12 months old or so. The pair on the right are about 5 yrs. I know things don't last forever but there was a time when Levi's just about did. I noticed guy on plane had same issue with his.