Levin Furniture / sofa

For an entire month I had been trying to get an answer on what to do about my sofa that had an obvious defect in the material. It blistered up and then eventually tore apart.
After several phone calls and emails with photos I was finally told that it is not covered under warranty and I would be responsible to pay for any repairs.

The customer service is terrible when you are trying to reach them by phone or email. I was originally told that it would most likely be covered but then after weeks of silence I called again to speak to someone else who told me no it is not covered.

I WILL NEVER MAKE ANOTHER PURCHASE FROM LEVIN FURNITURE!!!

Levin Furniture
Levin Furniture

Tp
Jun 05, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      Sep 13, 2019

I bought a Grand Legacy mattress and 5 piece sectional in 2015. I have had nothing but regret for buying these pieces. The mattress had sunk into hole since 2016 I called and they told me nothing they can do to help me . Each year I have called back with no resolution. The sectional has fake leather pieces coming up all over like and looks horrible I called and they told me that it is not covered under warranty. I am so upset that the quality of their furniture is so cheap!! I will never buy anything else from Levin furniture ever again. I will also tell all my friends and family to stay clear of Levins.