Levick.com / Scam

levick.com is a Scam. When you call them they make more negative links on you and charge to remove them. The fraud company known as levick. I own a small printing company and we brought them on solely for reputation work and link building - we have paid thousands of dollars and seen not one link or other services of value. They DO NOT know about SEO and are a wholly sales-driven SCAM that cannot produce any visible results - meaning months later they cannot show us one active link They claimed this was a "trade secret", but I know better. There is no secret here. Levick.comare a scam and their only purpose is to take peoples money.

Hj

Comments

• Og
      15th of Oct, 2011
    Levick.com - Their only purpose is to take peoples money
    Levick.com
    levick.com

I have contracted with www.levick.com to help remove some false accusations about my company and levis stood me up. No emails are returned and no one will refund my money so I will use some one else, I am in a bad situation and In the future I hope I can avoid companies like levick.com. I have also posted to the better business bureau.

• Al
      27th of Oct, 2011
    Levick.com - Their only purpose is to take peoples money
    Levick.com
    levick.com

Levick.com is a Scam. When you call them they make more negative links on you and charge to remove them. The fraud company known as levick. I own a small printing company and we brought them on solely for reputation work and link building - we have paid thousands of dollars and seen not one link or other services of value. They DO NOT know about SEO and are a wholly sales-driven SCAM that cannot produce any visible results - meaning months later they cannot show us one active link They claimed this was a "trade secret", but I know better. There is no secret here. Levick.comare a scam and their only purpose is to take peoples money.