Leverage Connections / Rip off

1 12014 E Colonial DrOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-646-8102

I received a call from this company on March 12, 2008 offering to help me save money on my credit card debt. I told them no 2 or 3 times but they would not take no for an answer. In the end I was charged $895.00 on my credit card for their services which they said saved me $2005.00. There is no realistic way they saved me money. I was assigned a financial adviser, Eric Lace who was to call me within 2 weeks to offer more ways to save money. Ha! I have never heard from him. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS SCAM.

More Leverage Connections Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• He
      10th of Jul, 2008

i recieved a call from leverage connections wanting to save me money on my credit cards!
    i owed 20k with interest rates ranging from 15-30%...my financial advisor's name was eric lace.
    He got all my accounts to a 4.9% and charged my credit card $1495...WELL WORTH IT!!!

• De
      28th of Aug, 2008

Good straw man, Henry Rastrado. You can get your debt lowered just by calling your credit card companies and asking them yourself. This leverage connections is a complete scam, and their website www.leverageconnections.com has been shutdown. THEY ARE A COMPLETE SCAM - BEWARE. They violate the "Do Not Call List" constantly.

• He
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Hey Dean. Have you heard of the service industry? Chances are you can cook a steak on your own. Why do you go to resturants and pay them for something you can do yourself. SERVICE does not = SCAM. FYI, the DO NOT CALL list is bologna. Check the application's fine print every time you sign your name. Your credit card, mortgage, and other lenders sell your information to EVERYONE. Thanks for playing, have a great day.