LevelSix / Bad service

1 United States

I ordered a DDR dance pad from them a long time ago, and found the pad & their service acceptable. However, when I placed two separate orders for two new dance pads in early January, I did so knowing that they were on extended backorder (and had been since before Christmas.) That's fine...but then a friend moved (1 of the pads was a bday gift for him) and I emailed them asking that the shipping address be changed...no response. After a few weeks passed and March arrived, we found an alternate source for dance pads and I emailed them (both using their onsite emailing app and through my normal email program) asking that both orders be cancelled. That was three days ago..and both orders still show as Pending on their site (the one for my friend still showing his old address.) I know that they have my email address, since automated responses to both original orders arrived, just fine. Evidentally, once one of their products goes on extended backorder, they start ignoring all emails regarding orders for that product. I am baffled and disappointed.

Tr