Level 1 Maintenance Inc. / Non Payment

1 29 Eastbrook Road, Suite 6, Dedham, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 617 - 323 - 3900

I was refered to Level 1 Maintenance through Service Magic, a contractor lead company. In the middle of May, 2010 they contracted my company to do powerwashing & line striping on several Seven Eleven stores in the Hampton Roads area of VA. They sent me several agrements which clearly state the payment terms to be net 45 days from the time the proper paperwork is turned in, which was done in June and confirmed for payment to start the first week of July so I was told. Since then I have got nothing but the runaround and told they are awaiting client approval which, 1) does not have anything to do with the agrements terms. 2) is not true according to F.M. Facility maintenance who they are contracting the work from. This is what I have been dealing with since July when I never received payment. They finally paid $600.00 toward the $10, 125.00 ballance they owe in the middle of October, only 3 months late & havent paid a dime since on the $9, 525.00 ballance left. Kristin Cassetta still will not acknoledge the fact that the client she says they are waiting on has nothing to do with paying me what they owe me. Going to file suit against them, looking for help.

Comments

• Pr
      9th of Nov, 2010
    Level 1 Maintenance Inc. - doesnt pay bills
    Level 1 Maintenance Inc.
    29 Eastbrook Road , Suite 6
    Dedham
    Massachusetts
    Phone: ( 617 ) 323 - 3900

Trying to contact anyone in VA. who has done work for Level 1 Maintenance and has been LIED & LIED to and stil NOT BEEN PAID !
    Please contact Larry Edwards - Pro Clean Services at ( 757 ) 752 - 1310 or at [protected]@yahoo.com