Letstalk.com / Rebate not received

United States, California
I purchased a phone and cell phone plan through letstalk.com, with a rebate for the phone. After submitting all documents, including bar codes, packing lists, cell phone bills, and rebate forms, TWICE, still no sign of a rebate and no response from them to the many emails (you can't get through on the phone.) This surprised me, as I had bought from them a couple of years ago without a problem. Something in their organization has changed -- either management or economics.

In frustration, I sent Verizon (my choice of phone/plan purchased) asking that they not allow letstalk.com to sell their products or services because of this. I also sent them links to all the other letstalk.com complaints on the web.

I really didn't expect much, other than it made me feel good. Much to my surprise, Verizon responded within 24 hours, obtained the details, and said they would send the complaint to the people inhouse who are responsible for outside sales.

They may or may not be able to help me, but at least I received a response and got rid of a little of the frustration I was feeling.

More Letstalk.com Complaints & Reviews