Letstalk.com And Alltel / activation fees

United States, Nebraska Review updated:
I purchased an Alltel family circle plan and 4 cell phones from Letstalk.com in early Dec. 2008. The Letstalk website, and the receipts I received from them, all indicated that the Activation charge was FREE. However, when I got my first bill from Alltel, it included a $25 activation fee for each phone. I have spent considerable time on the phone with Alltel and have so far been unable to resolve this issue. I will not pay the fee. Alltel is threatening to suspend my service. I don't know if this is Alltel's fault, or Letstalk's fault. But I wouldn't recommend either company. This strikes me as criminal behavior, and I have contacted my state attorney general with a complaint.

A  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
I just purchased a phone that I thought was from Alltel and was from Lets Talk. I have been unable to resolve the issue of understanding and not being informed that the phone was not an Alltel phone to ungrade my current service but someone elses phone. I have also been unsuccessful in resolving this issue and also have the extra $25 activation fee added to my bill.

Verizon Communications Logo Verizon Communications