Leticia Shroff / Paypal / internet fraud

1 322 N. Isabel St. Apt. 2Glendale, CA, United States Review updated:

Ordered Ellery Queen on DVD . Was charged $39.98 for the DVD's plus $12.70 for shipping and handling plus $3.30 for sales tax thru PAYPAL. PAYPAL has done nothing and by all the complaints I see about PAYPAL, probably will do nothing. I have provided a picture of the shipping & handling, not $12.70 worth by any means. I have returned the DVD's twice. Leticia Shroff refused to go to the post office and pick it up, so it was returned to me. The second time I have a record when it was returned to her apartment.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB. I will wait that out, then file a complaint in Small Claims Court. The website should be shut down immediately because your dealing with bootlegged DVDs and Leticia Shroff should not be allowed to do business anywhere. PAYPAL should be shutdown, too, because of all of the complaints. It was purchased thru PAYPAL and they should be responsible enough to help all of us that have been ripped off by Leticia Shroff.

Leticia Shroff / Paypal
Leticia Shroff / Paypal

Comments

• Pa
      2nd of May, 2009

This con artist did the exact same thing to me. Paypal refused to refund my money despite "buyer protection" policy .Don't expect BBB to do anything. They backed up Paypal and claimed it was "beyond their scope." Ironically, I demanded Paypal investigate this [censored] for fraud and bootlegging so someone else would not be ripped off. They refused and now you got taken. I hope Leticia Shroff chokes all her ill gotten money. Karma is a [censored] and so is she!

• 0 Votes

She has contacted me and asking me for tracking numbers, which I have sent to her. She told me that she would repay me when she has that info. I will post her e-mails to me her very soon. All of you that have been ripped off by her, please file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. It can only help.

• 0 Votes

Also, try your best in not dealing with PAYPAL, they are no pal of mine.

• 0 Votes

Alledgedly my refund is on the way. Will keep you informed.

• 0 Votes

Aha! I have received a money order for returning my EQ order, because of the packing and that they are bootlegged copies. The BBB helped me out immensely in getting some of my money back. I had to return the order twice because leticia Shroff did not want them back and refused to go to the post office to pick them up the first time. I will be filing with the Small Claims Court to recover my shipping money, pain & suffering that I had to put up with Leticia Shroff. I will be using other complaints filed by other people as evidence. I also encouraged the BBB to shut down that site.