LetGo / vehicle

Clarksburg WV, United States Review updated:

I responded to angelamerchel for a 2003 toyota tacoma. Should have known it was to good but she asked for an email and I unfortunately communicated through my personal account. She used amazon pay and money transfers but the amazon information she sent was falsely created, unknowingly to me. I paid the $1900 for the vehicle though the money gram to a Jennifer Aldinger in Clarksburg WV. I also then sent $1500 to cover insurance for the transport of the vehicle. Obviously all of this money has been picked up. The reference numbers from the money transfer were: [protected] and [protected]
I used the Walmart in Front Royal VA to make the money transfer. The money was sent to a Jennifer Aldinger at 127 Ridenour St Clarksburg, WV 26301

Elizabeth Ervin was the email contact who stated she represented Amazon her email is [protected]@icloud.com

I hope this information helps in this investigation.

Me
Mar 10, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Aug 06, 2017

I am currently in middle of conversation with Jennifer about the purchase of a truck for $1, 700!!!

Jan 05, 2019

Same thing for me.. I kinda figured it was a scam but this confirmed it

@Fire Stick the email address that was used for me was Jennifer Aldinger

Jan 05, 2019

@Fire Stick forgot they will not let me include the email addy.. Jennifer Aldinger