LetGo / users that have zero-limited interest in being identifiable & then posting factitious reviews.

London, ON, Canada

I have seen a shots of three individuals who had no interest in actually using the app as intended and sit behind false/fake names.

I have screenshots of all interactions.

I had inquired with one seller, UltimateTiger44 (real name Ryan G Dube (email [protected]@gmail.com) about a lot of Lego, he sent me additional photos via phone text messaging. We agreed on a price of $60 and within 15seconda he says he has another buyer offering $65, so if I want to top that offer he will sell to me. I declined this tactic as too many people do this. I then block him from contacting me via my cell phone.
I left him an honest 1star review on his letgo profile. I did not block him on at this point on the app.
Within an hour I had a user "itsyeboi" contact me followed by a user named "Jaden".
Itsyeboi responded to an ad I had posted saying he would pay $700 when my item was $120, I checked the profile of UltimateTiger44 profile and just prior itsyeboi had left a positive 5 star review... yet 3 of us had 1star reviews (all been reported by UltimateTiger44 for review by letgo). I blocked and reported Itsyeboi and UltimateTiger at this point.

Jaden was interesting as he contacted me on one of my ads saying I had favourite his Lego ad. I found this strange. I replied using his Lego ad and turned down his offer to sell me his lot for $190, as it was too much for not being all Lego and the amount there. Also with now seeing his poor rating I also was not interested in dealing with him. I had never contacted him prior to him contacting me, only marking as favourite so I could follow the ad. He replied an hour later and then messaged a while later insulting me and then let me a review saying I never showed up and I swore and lowballed him... but I never even had any actual dealing with him. I reported his profile and blocked him but he had blocked me so I was unable to give him a review, a few hours later the review option was available and I gave a poor review of his lack of interest in my item and only wanted to give a back review based off giving his other account/friend's account a deserving 1 star ratting. jaden's profile has all negative but 1 review on him. Each negative has been marked by him for letgo to review.

Guess I am disappointed that this type of review system is allowed. Maybe it should only be on items actually sold? Or something letgo can review and approve.

Again I have all screenshots of the proof.

An