LetGo / terrible and pathetic buyers
please tell me how to spot a "Fake Buyer". A guy wanted to buy my steamer around 9:45pm, because he forgot to iron his clothes for the next morning .Really??
A woman, Shina Dee in Valencia, CA, wanted to buy and picked up my camping tent. Time and meeting place was set up 2 hrs before rendezvous. She pretended to be a very serious buyer throughout our conversation. We wasted 40 mins to wait for her. No call, did not response at all. What kind of sick person would pull this prank to other people? How to protect the Seller??
More LetGo Complaints & Reviews
- LetGo - chat technical problems 
- LetGo - not able to send any messages 
- LetGo - I've been blocked... Why? 
- LetGo - user left me a bad review and blocked me 
- LetGo - notifications 
- LetGo - ad postings
- LetGo - I was robbed at gunpoint by one of the sellers on the app.
- LetGo - microwave
- LetGo - my product being discarded
- LetGo - faulty calculator