Letgoscam

Around mid-April I posted an iPhone 5s on my profile hoping for someone to buy it. I was messaged soon after by a lady claiming to be named Rebecca Mcclurg. After talking with her for a day, the deal seemed very concrete. She would deposit money into my PayPal account and then it would finish transferring into my account once I shipped the product to her. Well, this woman sent me an email from PayPal telling me to send them the tracking number of the product and they would finish processing the money transfer. Turns out, the email was fake and the whole thing was a scam.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Wilmington, NCI had been contacted by a few scammers and was able to catch them beforehand, but to allow someone on your website for this long and let them get away with this is unacceptable. I was trying to sell my phone for $150. I demand compensation for my product that I have lost since I had to also pay for the shipping to send the product to the lady before finding out it was a scam. I lost out on money that I could have received elsewhere, but I chose to trust your website and your background checks. I will not be using your website again and am more than willing to contact higher up directors if I do not receive compensation.

Ke