LetGo / iphone 6 64g

Lac La Biche, AB, Canada Review updated:

I was scammed / fraud from another let go customer as I contacted the bank since it was done through email transfer . Person has not got back to me on my parcel that was suppose to be shipped and nothing was in my mail like he said it would be sent or has been sent so he says . The tracking number he gave me ain't in Canada post tracking system . His let go account is now deleted and he has collected my money already . I have an ongoing investigation with my bank who will find out more about
this . Contact me for more info or if I'm able to find out more about this person . My name is Trishia Boucher . My email [protected]@icloud.com Phone number is [protected] . Here's the conversation which will make it easier . I'am located in Canada, Lac La Biche, T0A 2c0 and the seller lives in Edmonton, 2 hours and a half from where I live . I thought shipping would be better than having to travel as it didn't not come to me yet .

Tr
Sep 22, 2017

Comments

• Le
      Sep 29, 2017

Are u looking to hire an hacker/private investigator? I will recommend you contact [protected]@gmail.com. He helped track my cheating spouse when i suspected he was cheating, all he requested for was a phone number. He can spy on any phone without physical access. If u need to keep track of the things your teens are doing on their phone/computer or track a cheater or scammer dont hesitate to contact him.You get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody's social accounts, email etc.He will never disappoint u. Contact him today!