LetGoemma carolyn, seller

Claiming that a Toyota rav4 2006 is in ebay warehouse. This person emailed me and told me that car is ready to be shipped to my address.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New Orleans, LA Asked me for full name, phone number and address, which I did not provide. Told me they needed to make a quick deal. She is on the letgo app as Emma Carolyn. Her other name is Bree, and she sent me a chat from New Orleans, Louisiana.

Ri
Nov 29, 2018

Comments

• Fr
      Feb 10, 2019

Offer Up / Emma Carolyn wrote:

Hi, I have received your email regarding the 2006 Toyota Rav4. The car has 71k miles, Engine-3.5L V6.Drive Transmission-Automatic.The car is in perfect condition with clear title, no accidents, no liens or loans and it has just been completely serviced. The engine runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. The price for the car is $1, 500(including delivery and handling to your address). I'm selling this car because my child of only 26 years died 2 months ago in a bike accident, the car belonged to my son and it brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it. Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and we want to make this deal through eBay Motors (Buyer Protection Program), so if you're interested in purchasing the car just reply me your full name, full address, phone number and email address so I can notify eBay. Once that is done, they will contact you in the next 12 hours to explain the entire procedure.

God Bless you and your family

My account is blocked and I want the payment thru "Gift cards" because is a very fast way to finish this deal asap.I hope that you understand the situation. They told me everything about the payment procedure and they recommended me Gift cards but considering that my situation is a special one they have aproved my request.

Looking forward to finalize this transaction.