Letgobad quality

This site is not the best place to buy anything. Most of the items I bought on Letgo were in a terrible condition even though everything looked nice on the website.
I wanted to return everything but when I contacted the seller he refused to refund my money. He said that there was no difference between pictures and the actual item and called me a liar.
Such waste of money. Will not use this app ever again!

• Rox Donado's Response, Jul 12, 2019

Beware of this guy.

He is a spanish looking - skinny possible mid 20s with tattoos.

His # [protected]

I wish someone will help me with this issue.

• Rox Donado's Response, Jul 12, 2019

This guy is in Fullerton California

• Christine Jenks's Response, Jul 22, 2019

He then deleted his profile. He was hede mee.

• David Dubecky's Response, Aug 04, 2019

Never had an issue before, I try to edit my automobile pics and it wont save. I upload and click SAVE CHANGES, it will save cover photo and description but doesn't save the pics! PLEASE get back to me ASAP, I really need this posted. NEED not want, NEED. You can call David At [protected] Thank you :-) Ref: 2003 BMW x5

• [email protected]'s Response, Sep 05, 2019

cannot navigate your website. no contact or email or number on any page.

• lynnearnoldy's Response, Sep 27, 2019

Do I receive the item back and give him his money? Or, it is sold and no returns???

• Hunter Peoples's Response, Oct 06, 2019

Plz give me back my account I need it now

• Hunter Peoples's Response, Oct 06, 2019

Yo yall gonna give me back my account

Yooooooo

Yoooo

• Hunter Peoples's Response, Oct 06, 2019

Great now I'm gonna have to rob someone

It's my account [protected]@gmail.com

Eeeeeeeeeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyyeyeyeeyyeyeeyeyey

In
Aug 03, 2016

Comments

• So
      Dec 11, 2018
    Letgo - delete my account

please delete my account please my dress is sold delete my account thanks. My email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Sh
      Dec 12, 2018
    Letgo - Electronics
    India

I am not able to list my items for sale on let go as whenever I post the photos of the items to be sold, it shows that it can't post in the country where I'm currently not located. My location is chandigarh, India and I'm still not able to post my commodities.
    Thanks. provide the information regarding this query

• Bo
      Dec 12, 2018
    Letgo - Thomas train set
    Colonie Center
    New York

Set up many meeting places canceled. Had ad still on let it go tried to reconnect now I'm blocked
    Can't get more info like address since I was blocked

• We
      Jan 05, 2019
    Letgo - Fraud

I received a verification code to my phone. I do not have a let go account. Please identify this as fraud for the account you trying to use phone number [protected].

Jan 05, 2019
    Letgo - Being deleted

I added a pic to a post an for deleted of my post I see same pic same faces 5 & 6 times they don't get deleted why do i

• Ty
      Feb 11, 2019
    Letgo - iphone

I bought an iPhone from a user name Ashley burbon ot Ashley tomball she sold me stolen phone cops told me to ask u to get contact or info on her for investigation

• Ai
      Feb 12, 2019
    Letgo - Scams

A man named Jay Parker is using your app for scamming purchases.

• Au
      Feb 12, 2019
    Letgo - Xbox one S

the man agreed to pay me after i shipped it and afterwards managed to change his location and name through the app and has stopped responding so there is no way of getting in contact with him and he still hasn't paid me

Mar 03, 2019
    Letgo - can not comunicate with your company. Need now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1202 S 4TH AVE

vary important to contact us now, we have 38 cars and we got over 400 showing its been hacked . Your have no phone and we send email 4 hours ago and have not call us !!! Please call us now [protected]. Emergency.

• Ba
      Mar 24, 2019
    Letgo - Letgo decisions

Since you decided to boycott free speech (Judge Jeaninew) I will be deleting your app. I am very disappointed that you are condoning Omar's hateful words.

Apr 21, 2019
    LetGo - Letgo

I had been using the app just fine for a while but a couple days ago the messaging system mostly stopped working. I can message some buyers, but for most it says "An error occurred while trying to send the message. Please try again."

Nothing I do helps. Any suggestions? Is the app just broken or something?

• Ro
      Apr 30, 2019
    LetGo - I'm complaining about people selling animals

This person is selling his puppy on letgo!!! You have lots of people selling there animals on letgo. I report things like this but it never gets taken care of. I still see posts sometimes and then they are marked sold. They disguise there posts so no one from letgo can catch them.There needs to be another way to report things like this.

• He
      May 28, 2019
    LetGo - Massaging in the app

I am unable to post or respond to messages! Please respond I have potential offers.

• Tr
      Jun 16, 2019
    LetGo - Lg uhd tv 4k hdr.

Bought it from user. Broken when turned on after they left. Garbage in box too. I paid $80 i want my money back or im calling my lawyer. Choice is yours. I am very angry. I would please like my money returned

• La
      Jun 18, 2019
    LetGo - Brunswick phonograph

I have had two suspicious messages with my Brunswick phonograph listing. I believe it may be my exwife`s boyfriend Michael Starky. The law is involved with him my exwife and I. Can you contact the clarksburg wv family court if it turns out to be Micheal starky from phillipi wv

Jun 30, 2019
    LetGo - Messaging

I am trying to respond to a potential buyer and it keeps saying message not sent. This is very frustrating . How can I sell my items if I can not respond?

• Wi
      Jul 13, 2019
    LetGo - Listing

Just wondering why my posting (two empty gas cans) keeps getting discarded? They're just two empty cans that have been sitting around and haven't been getting any use. Is it against the rules to sell them?

• Ro
      Jul 21, 2019
    LetGo - A guy name Chris Leyva in Fullerton ca. He sold me a fake Iphone X for $380.00 and now ignores my calls.

This guy in Fullerton name Chris Leyva sold me a fake Iphone x for $380.00 on July Tuesday 12th 2019

• Do
      Jul 24, 2019
    LetGo - Skybell doorbell camera

Sold me this product knowing it was not working. Tried to contact for more information. No response. Avoided my texts altogether

• Sk
      Jul 28, 2019
    LetGo - Messages aren't sending

The app worked fine before and I liked it now its not working

Jul 28, 2019
    LetGo - Hede mee
    Denver colorado

His mobile number I think is [protected]. Hes a fraud tell me hes buying soundbar. To mark it as sold. His name was Javier. I dont want this to happen to anyone else so I'm reporting it. He was from Denver Colorado.

Aug 04, 2019
    LetGo - Chat.

I have purchased several
    Items from letgo and was purchasing 2 items on Saturday. When I wen to chat about picking up the merchandise my text does not go through.
    There is a banner that states
    Enable message notifications.
    I have tried everything to no avail. Please help. I don't want to loose out on the chairs

• Da
      Aug 10, 2019
    LetGo - BMW x5 2003

Aug 15, 2019
    LetGo - Why am i blocked from the letgo app?

I tried to open my letgo app and a message pops up which says application has been blocked. There's no reason i should be blocked from this app. Would someone please tell me why I'm blocked from using this app or fix the problem.

Aug 19, 2019
    LetGo - ipad 5th generation
    Canada

I met up with a guy to buy an ipad 5th generation which turns out to be turned out to be under device supervision. Meaning they stole it now i just want to return it to the catholic district school bd hopefully they can compensate me for the money i got scammed.

Aug 22, 2019
    LetGo - Can’t get any notifications it says oops error
    1945 lake pointe dr

I can't clear or read my notifications it just says oops error try again
    heeeelllllppp

Aug 24, 2019
    LetGo - Scam Fraudulent User Attempting to rent my home
    2141 Campus Drive Clearwater FL

My home at 2141 Campus Drive is NOT for rent; do not give poster ANY money. Home is for sale—-check address on Zillow.

• Ni
      Aug 24, 2019
    LetGo - Scammer

I want to alert as to a scammer. His name is A D Sam or Samuel Ackerberg from NY. I was selling a $50 Target gift card he said send him the code and he would send the money right over...I refused at first but then after a lot of back and forth I conceded when he sent his ID and he took the money from the gift card and did not pay me. Please beware

• Iv
      Aug 31, 2019
    LetGo - Flagged account
    P.O. Box 924, New York NY [protected],

I would like to know the reason as to why my account was flagged. I have been buying and selling with no issues and my account is clean. Kindly address my concern. I would hate to leave a bad review

• Fo
      Sep 03, 2019
    LetGo - buy a product in america

Why international buyers cannot chat with american store keepers?

Sep 10, 2019
    LetGo - Misc

Hello someone sold my stuff without my permission on this site can I get some help with what I can do?

• Ka
      Sep 11, 2019
    LetGo - contact us.
    your address

It is difficult to contact you for help when I need it. Also it is a difficult site to navagate around.

• Lo
      Sep 15, 2019
    LetGo - Upgrading a listing is a waste of money!

What good does it do to upgrade a listing if you are going to bury it in car dealership ads?

• Je
      Sep 17, 2019
    LetGo - Letgo Google Verification
    Canada

Last night I made arrangements with someone to exchange cash for a product.

At the time their account was Googles Verified. Now when I look at our chats it says that their account is pending moderation.

How can their account change after being verifies?

How can I trust letgo won't let this happen again?

• Do
      Sep 29, 2019
    LetGo - I'm not able to respond to messages sent to me from potential buyers

I'm receiving messages regarding items I have posted and for whatever reason I cannot respond it's saying message cannot be sent

• Em
      Oct 07, 2019
    LetGo - Harassment

I am being harassed from a woman who sold me a lawnmower that I have sense traded for a camper. Every post that the mower is placed on she comments that it has been stolen. She is harassing everyone. Can u block her from Letgo? This has been an on going problem with this woman who feeds off of drama.

• Ly
      Oct 07, 2019
    LetGo - Car Jack

I listed a 4000 lb. car jack on letgo for $50, it is in very good condition. A man did look at the jack purchase it for $40. About 4 hours he requested to return it and want his money back. What should I do?

• Li
      Oct 08, 2019
    LetGo - Complaining about a seller that is a scammer a well known one

I am complaining about nelly james, he is a scammer, scamming people on let go. The post office said he is a well known or he does it alot . He tried to scam me but i put a stop to it . i just thought you should know...

Thanks,
    Lisa kaschak

• Hu
      Oct 12, 2019
    LetGo - Yall busters keep removing my account and I need to sell so I don't become homeless

I need yall to gimme back my account so I can sell my watch

• Ph
      Oct 13, 2019
    LetGo - Buyers using a moving or shipping company

Do not do business with anyone wanting to use a shipping or moving company that you want to sell your product to. It is a scam. Ive been screwed on Craigs List and now I see people trying it on Let Go. They want you to deposit a check for thier moving/shipping company and they never pay and just take your money.BEWARE!!!