letgo1965 fender jaguar guitar

I want to report a female that goes by the name Tommy Bermejo on the letgo web site but her real name is Tomasa Bermejo. She lives at 3019 131st. Toledo Ohio 43611. Her phone number is [protected]. She agreed to sell me the 1965 fender jaguar guitar for 600 dollars and I wired her a total of 820 dollars. I purchased a guitar case and 3 sets of guitar strings and had those sent to her address so that she could ship the guitar to me so that it would not get damaged. After she got the guitar case and strings she posted them on the letgo web site for sale a total of 4 times. When I would see that she would have them posted I would call her and leave a message that I had saw them she would automatically delete the post so at that point I new that I had been scammed. She has blocked all contact with me and ignores my phone calls. I have contacted a lawyer and will be suing her, and have contacted the police department to press charges of theft. I have every text and messages that we sent back and forth. I also have all my reciepts where I weird her money. What can u do to help me with this situstion and to stop her from doing this to anyone else? She currently has things for sale on your website now. Please contact me.
Michael Shelton