Lester Glenn Auto Mall / Never fails Service Sucks

1 Rt 37Toms River, NJ, United States Review updated:

I want you all to read what this miserable service manager wrote to me.

AGAIN avoid this dealership at all costs!!!

EVERYONE I know has had a problem and an argument ensued trying to get warrantee service. They fight tooth and nail not to honor warrantee's. Then of course harassing e-mails.

Get the word our>>>>AVOID LESTER GLENN or regret it.

America's best warranty (what a joke)

E-Mail from "zina" to "Mary Edwards" (https://www.complaintsboard.com)
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 07:36:26 -0700
Who are you, when I look into my system I do not find you at all, when were you here, what were the circumstances? It is not our intention not to fulfill warranty, we get paid by Hyundai and have to follow their policy and procedure.

I am very upset about your comments directed towards me, since Lester glenn or I have nothing to do with paying claims. I find your comments totally obsurd and I would like your real identity to get the true facts.

Zina
Service Manager
Lester Glenn Hyundai

Comments

• Bi
      6th of Sep, 2008

I think it is pretty admirable the service manager actually responded to you at all..."everyone you know"..."harassing emails"...you don't seem to be very credible.

• Bi
      21st of Nov, 2008

You don't seem to make any sense...the service manager reached out to you to try to help.