Leshia Donaldson Dimas

Posted: Jul 14, 2017 by

never received kitten, deposit sent.

Fond Du Lac, WisconsinFond du lac, United States
I sent Leshia $250 using Walmart to Walmart. She promised me this wasn't a scam. She texted and emailed with me for over a month. On the day we were supposed to get our kitten, she vanished. She hasn't responded to texts or calls since that day. July 9 2017 I have since found another woman who was scammed on the same day with pictures of the same kitten promised to her! She had to drive 5 hours and Leshia was a no show. She has to be stopped!
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Cat Breeders

Comments

N  16th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. My last contact with her was July 14. Unfortunately I was purchasing two kittens. We had been emailing since June 2. Same assurance of no scam. I am going to call the Fond Du Lac (where she is supposedly from) attorney general's office to file a complaint.
N  17th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Sue67 Thank you for getting in touch with me, Sue!! There are 3 other people so far that I've found who have been scammed like this. We have all called the Fond du Lac police and are talking to Officer West. He needs to her from you asap!! I have A LOT of information on her so far so you can help us get her and get your money back.
N  17th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Wevb119 What site did you go on to get kittens?
A  17th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I found her on http://www.hoobly.com/.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree