Les Schwab Tires / just a bunch of lying schlabs
I called Les Schwab tires asked them what they would charge for putting up for tires on my car, they said 55 dollars. I also asked if I could make an appointment, Louis the clerk says, that it is 'first come first served' policy, I ask if they are busy. He said no. I live 5 min away, so I drive in and hands over my key at 12:46. They are finishing up other cars, and I wait. When 20 minutes later I see other cars pull in that came after me long after, I walk up to the counter and inquire about my car. They clerk Marcus goes outside to check, I follow, I watch him pull down my keys from the top of the board and hands them to a mechanic. He tells him to take it in the back way. He stops him and asks him when the car was checked in, the mechanic looks at the paper and says 12:46. Marcus then comes up to me at the door, and says that the car had only been waiting for 17 min. I looked on my cellphone to check the time and it was 1:09. I said: 17 min, the car was checked in 12:46, that is no 17 minutes. He walks away.
So now someone doesn't know how to count, or are blatantly lying.
Next, I get my keys, and pays, but no 55 dollars, instead 77 dollars. No apology. When the clerk Marcus throws out the workorder, I ask to get it because it doesn't state what time the car was checked in only when it was done.
I call the headquarter and there I talk to another Les Schwab airhead, and he has no idea how to handle my complaint, doesn't know what to say, and all his excuse is that he doesn't know what happened. I asked him if the condone that kind of behavior to lie to a customer. Talking grand about giving great customer service, my foot, this is the last time I will had Les Schwab service my car again.
Not only that but my tires that I bought at Tirerack.com saved me 667 dollars by buying them there and have them put on by Les Schwab instead of buying the tires from Les Schwab. That should tell any buyer something, at least be aware and save yourself from being robbed by a bunch of lying schlabs at Les Schwabs.
More Les Schwab Tires Complaints & Reviews
- Les Schwab Tire - if we don't have it you don't need it 
- Les Schwab Tires - unprofessional, rude, rip off 
- Les Schwab - tires 
- Les Schwab - horrid service 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - fraud and scam 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - Customer Service of the Manager Steve Amstock
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - flat tire repair turned into needing 4 new tires...
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - refused to replace 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - accident with my motorhome
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - battery replacement under warranty/ service before tires where rotated where they messed something else up trying to charge more money