Les Maisons Investments Inc.

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 by

Scamers

4.45
Les Maisons Investments
Florida
This guy said we are International and they are not!
They put the add on there website and Bid Share that's it.
Don't pay them!
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Telemarketing

Comments

D  23rd of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am the owner of Les Maisons Investments and this person is not even a client with us, so who knows who she might have even spoken with ? But to slander my company is a lawsuit if you ask me ! So i will be looking into this persons problem! We have let a couple sales reps go so this might be a mad fired rep as well ?
N  23rd of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
Her real name is Carol Bourge and she is not a client and she does not live in Tn. she lives at: Address: 224 Chelmsford Street City: Chelmsford State: MA Zip Code: 01824 We called to to offer our Advertising services and now she is Slandering my company. We found her paperwork we had sent to her ! Advertising is what it is Lady !!
N  30th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
These guys are for real.
They did what they said they would do!
N  26th of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
I received a class from Les Maisons Investments Inc. Salesman (Mark) - December 2015
i am client # MA-T578727
Les Maisons Investments Inc.Salesman - Hurry up and get Your (almost) $900 payment to Les Maisons Investments Inc. in and "we'll take care of You"
well, it's been almost a Year ... everytime i Have been contacting them ... i always get ... "we're working on it, we'll get back to You!"
for my almost $900 - hurry up and pay - I GOT NOTHING.
BEWARE ... You only have 3 days to cancel (refund) ... What (??) if they don't sell Your TImeshare in 3 Days ??? ... Yep, You're Screwed !!!
BEWARE ... contributing almost $900 for Les Maisons Investments Inc. to do nothing,
BEWARE ... contributing almost $900 for Les Maisons Investments Inc.for their Beer and Pizza Parties
i just should have - HUNG UP on these Guys .. .when They Called me - ... PROMISES, PROMISE (for almost $900 !
N  1st of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
This company is a scam. I paid $1996 to a men Walter Hudson and had to call him to get him to respond on whither my timeshare sold at auction. I do not believe there was ever an auction that took place. He kept telling me the same stories over and over again. I finally had to get two jobs because this would not sell. I began to email him and this month on the first of May 2017 I went to call him and his phone has been disconnected. I reported them to BBB and will be reporting them to the federal trade commission. DON'T Do business with these guys they will steal your money and you end up with nothing. I even tried to tell him to lower the price to $10, 000 but still no results. If the owner is reading this still look me up I am in your data base and need results. Gerald Hilterbrand II

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree