Leroy Mast, Mast Puppies / purchased beabull puppies

1 Apple Creek, OH, United States Review updated:

Purchase the puppy from mr. Leroy Mast and the puppy was sick . Call mr. Leroy Mass to inform him about our sick puppy and he said he knew nothing about any of his puppies being sick which I find it very hard to believe because the puppy had coccidia and another parasite which comes from being around fecal matter unclean areas, I paid $500 for the puppy and I asked mr. Mast would you please refund me my money what I've spent in vet bills he agreed upon that, try to get ahold of him after that no response so I'm letting people know to BEWARE IT'S A PUPPY MILL

• Updated by Waneema, Apr 19, 2018

Either you are a friend of Mr Mast or this is Mr Mast, however, I don't need to have to lie just to get a free puppy!!! And I have all records on my dog that almost died because he was so sick, and a letter written from my vet, and I don't give a rat's [censor] what you were told he knows the truth and I know the truth!!!

Wa
May 24, 2017

Comments

• Da
      5th of Feb, 2018

I believe that this is the same breeder I just used to get a puppy. Luckily she is not ready yet, so I have only spent $100 on a down payment. Did you take the puppy to the vet right after getting it? Did you notice that the name on documentation/receipts were different then the initial name on the ad? I'm so obsessed with this dog and would love to save her from a bad situation, but my friends dog died from coccidia and obviously I don't want that to happen to me.

• Lo
      5th of Feb, 2018

I know this breeder and I would not call it a puppy mill I know he asked you for proof that your puppy is sick and for your vets phone number and you were unable to provide proof of your puppy's health and when he asked you to return the puppy you replied oh no the only complaint I have is he is to playful so I personally don't think your dog was ever sick you just wanted a free puppy since you couldn't provide any proof from the vet

• Vi
      2nd of Dec, 2018

I bought a puppy from Mr Mast and she is the sweetest, smartest and funniest dog we ever have had!
    We had her flown to Colorado and everything went smooth. She was the happiest dog when we picked her up and continues to be. She loves everyone. She makes us laugh, which we needed after losing our 3 dogs within a year of old age.
    Anyone who questions the quality of these dogs...don't...you wont regret getting one from him!
    I highly recommend these pups!
    Vicki

• Li
      19th of Dec, 2018

We bought a golden retriever from him. This is our fourth golden, first from him. We will NEVER buy from him again nor recommend him. The puppy we reserved and was sent pictures of looked nothing like the puppy he had. HIs puppies ALL had dark muzzles which is a genetic defect in Golden’s. The picture we were sent was of a light colored golden. And the behavioral issues!! Golden’s are known for their easy training, well with kids, likes attention. This one is none of the above. Had NO socialization, had NO vet check, the ONLY vaccine given was parvo NOT the first set as indicated and as far as being wormed that was a lie also because ours tested positive at our vet just TWO days after we bought him. THEY ARE A PUPPY MILL!!!