Leon's / no return exchange

1 Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada Review updated:

I bought a bed that ended up being quite high off the ground because of the combination of mattress and bed frame height. I understood I couldn't return the mattress (even though not used) but I just wanted to exchange the metal bed frame for a low profile. The sales person did not tell me there were different heights for frames and my regular 14" bed skirt is to short. I spoke to three different people and was told to wait three days to talk to their "specialist" only hear I couldn't exchange it. I was first told to just go buy a custom bedskirt, then told I might find one at Walmart! Come on! they can't exchange a metal, , brand new bed frame, that could be resold to keep me happy?! I will never shop there again and will tell anyone that will listen to not shop there as well!

Comments

• Ru
      15th of Mar, 2010

We bought a new couch and loveseat from Leon's. Unfortunately, they are just too large for the room. We called the store less than an hour after delivery wanting to return the furniture, and exchange it for something smaller. No deal ! I was told that we should have brought a tape measure and had the room measurements as well. I am very disappointed with them. My sister in law also bought the same as well as kitchen appliances. She is moving in May and was so disgusted with them, cancelled her order. No more shopping at Leon's for us !

• Bs
      22nd of Mar, 2013

I purchased furniture at Leon's before, too.Poor quality!