Leon's Furniture / very poor service
My husband and I bought a bed frame, mattress and dresser for my elderly mother in law. We were told that when the bed was delivered it would be put together and the mattress put on. It was not, it was left in the boxes, nothing done. Phoned the store about this and was not given any satisfaction about this very poor service. When my husband went to put it together himself there were parts missing. Phoned the store again about this and were told we would have to pick them up ourselves or wait until dresser was delivered. We do not live close to this store so this was very inconvenient. If the delivery guys had of done their job they would have known parts were missing and we would not have to go through this. Still have not heard when dresser will be delivered and this is going on three weeks. Customer service is not existent at this store. We have purchased many items at this store over the last 20 years, but will never purchase anything there again and will let everyone we know to beware!
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care 
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - dresser
- [Resolved] Leons - online order