Leon's Furniture / customer service
Absolutely surprised with customer service of the Vaughan's branch of leon's furniture. 20 dayas is not enogh for them to fix my front door been broken during the delivery. Their customer service (i have the names of their reps) keeps feeding me with promises that someone will contact me, but it's false. The person who suppose to come and do the job uses excuses like "bad weather", "i live too far from you", etc. I have all the names to prove my words and definetely will never deal with Leon's again.
Merry Christmass, mr. general manager Julio Borello! I'm in bad mood - thanks to your company. Merry Christmass!
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's Furniture - extended warranty 
- Leon's Furniture - lazy boy reclining chair
- Leon's Furniture - not satisfied with the quality of your product and not satisfied with the level of service
- Leon's Furniture - unethical behaviour and delayed product receipt
- Leon's Furniture - tv
- Leon's Furniture - dining server