Leon's Furniture / bad customer service

1 1 Suntract Rd WestonToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 416-243-8300

Leons have the worst customer service ever. I purchased a loveseat, chair and sofa from leons but when it came the loveseat and sofa was damaged they told me that they would replace it with new ones when the new ones came it was damaged also i called them and told them about the damage and that i would not be taking them anymore because of all the hassle they gave me a lot of problem on the phone acting like they dont want to take back the damaged sofa and loveseat and wanted me to pay a restocking fee for the chair never again will i purchase anything from leons they are the worst i have seen so far

Io

Comments

• Jg
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I have a friend in Oshawa who had almost the exact same problem you state - she persisted until the manufacturer's finally set a set that ended up not being damaged. In her case, the product (loveseat, sofa, chair) was defective from the mfg. but the store didn't provide good customer service.

But not every Leon's is the same. We've had nothing but terrific service from our Leon's. I guess our town is lucky.

• Ar
      21st of May, 2010

I had very bad experience with leon customer service.I bought a sofa set with side table.When they supplied it to my House they didn't suply side table.Customer service didn't apolized even for that inconvinience over phone.Two three times I went to their store to get the table but always they are very careless to supply it.Finally Customer service manager (Richard-Chinise origin) very rud to me and told me when it will available then they will supply it.He is very rude to me and kicked me out from his store(20Maclevin-Scarborough).He threat me different way.
    So could you pls tale me how could I get my stuff.
    -Subrata Nandy Scarborough

• Ho
      18th of Jun, 2015

worst customer service ever. please do not buy their protection plan!!! when you buy it, it covers all defects but in reality it does not cover anything . they give that coverage to another company(CORA) and to get an answer I had to wait for 3 weeks an still I had to call leons customer service. please never buy leons furniture or the coverage

• Ha
      10th of Oct, 2015

So purchased a King size mattress from them and had to keep it to sleep on while waiting for a better condition one to be sent to me.You see this first one had holes poked in bottom and tears and rips on corners as I suspect the way it it handled in shipping the covering was weak and not protecting it. So after 4 failed attempts at delivering an intact mattress all Manager said she could due was refund me $100 on my credit card within 5 business days. I'm not happy with that as I purchased their mattress cover for that price to keep warranty of 90 days valid on my mattress that I have been using anyway for nearly 4 months now. Said they'd replace it for another brand but my husband likes this one only and now I'm stuck with it! Pissed beyond belief that I had to go through all this and really just got a mattress protector for free at the end of it!! Will never buy from them again and will make a formal complaint to head office.