Leon's Furniture / sofa purchased from leon's
I bought sofa from Leon's on 25th August 2018 with Fabric Protection Plan. After couple of months of purchase time I observed stretch and bubbled coming on the fabric. I called the protection service in Dec End they confirmed me that this will be covered by Leon's warranty. I asked the protection service that if this same issue happens after Leon's warranty will this b covered by my protection, they replied no, this damage will not be covered by the protection.
I don't understand when I bought sofa from leon's, they told me that protection plan will cover everything and after paying CAD$179 for protection plan and getting nothing is wasting my money.
I received call from Leon's saying this request will be served after New Year. After 10 days of New Year past, No response from Leon's till date. When I called them discussing the same, they just gave me answer in one sentence saying technician will call you. I told them that I will be going out for a month after a week but still they said same, "Technician will call you".
Very disappointed with the service.
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - horrible customer service and delivery
- Leons furniture - lift chair
- Leon's Furniture - ge washing machine
- Leon's Furniture - delivery and customer service
- Leon's Furniture - no product, store closed