Leon's Furniture — sofa and loveseat
I purchsed a sofa and love seat in April of 201. I am 76 years old so figuring this would be my last purchase of this kind. The loveseat had to be replaced do to peeling and seams coming apart which took quite a few weeks for this to be placed, few months later I noticed that there was numerous sections of both pieces peeling, leons replaced each piece, obviously there is a problem with the material. Now for the third time I have a problem with the material peeling and scoffing..there is a problem with this material from the manufacturer, Spoke to the store here in London and the lady I spoke to acted like this was the only time I have had issue with the product and said that the pieces that were damaged would be replaced. Thats not acceptable this is the third time in less than a year I have had the same issue with the products.
I would like my money back, as at this point I don't trust Leons for my purchases I have never had any problems with leons in the past and I have made many purcheses over the years.
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - couch 
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care 
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - dresser