Leon's Furnituresofa and loveseat

I purchsed a sofa and love seat in April of 201. I am 76 years old so figuring this would be my last purchase of this kind. The loveseat had to be replaced do to peeling and seams coming apart which took quite a few weeks for this to be placed, few months later I noticed that there was numerous sections of both pieces peeling, leons replaced each piece, obviously there is a problem with the material. Now for the third time I have a problem with the material peeling and scoffing..there is a problem with this material from the manufacturer, Spoke to the store here in London and the lady I spoke to acted like this was the only time I have had issue with the product and said that the pieces that were damaged would be replaced. Thats not acceptable this is the third time in less than a year I have had the same issue with the products.
I would like my money back, as at this point I don't trust Leons for my purchases I have never had any problems with leons in the past and I have made many purcheses over the years.

Br