Leon's Furniture / extended warranty
Hello: I would like to tell everyone the terrible sevice I recieved from leons furniture, ottawa store, on a television I purchased less than 3 years ogo.. When this tv was purchased (Approx. $ 2500.) I was advised by the salesman, that I should take out the extended warranty, even though the tv was under warranty, I decided to be safe and signed up for the extended warranty. Approx. 2 1/2 years after the purchase the lamp in the tv started to burn out, I informed leons, where I purched the tv, and after a week or two, they informed me that yes, I was covered for the part that was burning out (Which by the way costs about $500.). But the problem is that the sevice men who work for leons would not make the trip to my home, because I lived about 60kl. Away, and no one will come, because they do no get mileage. I asked their ottawa office what to do about getting my tv fixed, since I signed up for the extended warranty, they told me I had to get an independant service person, and bill them. I had to get a sears repairman (Who lived about 50 kl. Away) to come to my home, which took another 2 weeks, before the repair was done, and had to pay him mileage, finally my tv is fixed, no thanks to leons lazy service men. I then sent the repair bill to leons, and after 2 more calls, on when I will get my money back, I finally got paid... What I want to know from leons is why did you sell me an extended warranty if you had intention of honoring it.. I hope this letter gets to leons head office, if not can someone tell me how and who to send this to... Thank you
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - Delivery
- Leon's Furniture - call letter from leon furniture for cash management officer
- Leon's Furniture - non communicating store
- Leon's Furniture - I am complaining about delivery man.
- Leon's Richmondhill Ontario Branch - damaged products, late delivery