Leon's Furniture / furniture delivery
I ordered a sofa and loveseat at Leon's in Saint-Hubert on november 24, 2015 and was promised delivery on December 4, 2015. I was advised on December 1st that the loveseat could not be delivered for another 2 weeks and would I like the sofa delivered on the 4th, which I accepted. Two weeks later I called to in quire about delivery of the loveseat and was advised that it should be arriving in Ontario on December 22 and therefore would not receive for Christmas. Today I was, january 4th 2016 I was advised that sais liveseat would be arriving in Laval around mi-January. I advised the person that I had been stuck over the holidays with little furniture to receive my guests and was still going to have to wait so I would like to receive financial compensation for the problems I had over the holidays since I had been promised my furniture originally in time for the holidays. The lady first offered me $50 and finally went to $75 which I find is ridiculous.
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - sofa purchased from leon's
- Leon's Furniture - delivery and customer service
- Leon's Furniture - no product, store closed
- Leon's Furniture - 3 piece livingroom set
- Leon's Furniture - appliance's