Leon's Furniture / furniture

1 Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:

BUYER BEWARE!
2018-10-04: Received a call from Leons explaining that after i had paid in full 2 months prior, the furniture i had purchased was no longer available and i would not be receiving it.
The furniture was a discontinued Model. Salesman looked in the system to find where the nightstands and dresser were available. The nightstands were on a shipment to Ontario and i was told that there were 11 available, therefore i bought them as i was told they were available.
a month and a half later i receive a call explaining that they are NO LONGER available! When i asked for an explanation as to how, after i have paid for an item in full, i will not receive it. I was simply given an "i'm sorry ma'am but unfortunately this happens sometimes and there is nothing we can do but reimburse you". This answer is simply unacceptable.
Why can you take my money, therefore me purchasing an item, IN FULL and then tell me almost 2 months later that i will not receive it.
I was offered NOTHING as compensation for loss of time and simply being LIED TO by Leon's! I have NEVER IN MY LIFE experienced such a horrible customer service!
NOTE TO FUTURE BUYERS: KEEP IN MIND THAT EVEN IF YOU BUY SOMETHING FROM LEONS THERE IS A 99% CHANCE THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE WHAT YOU HAVE PAID FOR!!!
Worst service ever, I, along with friends and family, will NEVER shop at leons again!

• Leon's Furniture Customer Care's Response, Oct 15, 2018

Please take notice, this site is not affiliated with nor authorized by Leon’s Furniture Ltd. Any concerns should be directed to your local Leon’s.

Ta
Oct 5, 2018

Comments

• Tr
      11th of Oct, 2018

This is exactly what I am starting to experience, bought and fully paid for a fridge over a month ago, was supposed to be in 3 weeks, now they are saying 3 more weeks. I am starting to think their is something fishy going on, how do you not a fridge shipped quickly when your a furniture store?