Leon's Furniture — delivery
We were looking to purchase a upright freezer as soon as possible. On Saturday, November 24th we went to Leon's in Orangeville to see if they have one on display. The model we were interested in was not on the floor but the salesman showed it to us online. We agreed to buy it and the told us that it would be delivered to us on the following Friday. We agreed and payed for it and went home with the receipt.
On Friday, nobody contacted us about the freezer because we were waiting home for the delivery. We looked at the receipt for a number to inquire about the delivery and noticed that the salesman set the delivery date to be on December 7th, 2018. That was in 2 weeks from our purchase date. He told us a lie and we need the freezer sooner. We would have never bought the freezer at that store if we knew that we need to wait that long. We specifically told him that we needed the freezer as soon as possible.
We called him and were told that he would call us back to discuss what we can do about the situation but he never did.
Terrible service and I will never shop there again! No respect for the customer. They just care for their commission !
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - couch 
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care 
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - dresser