Leon's Furniture / damaged product
I received my sofa after 2 months from the ordered date. Regret to inform that the fabric has been ripped. The person who delivered the product noticed that and he made a note on that. Could you please tell me what's the solution you are going to take in order to make this reasonable for the customer. Because I think it's not fair to provide a damaged product after waiting 2 months.
Thanks and regards,
Order number -12307TSNZBN
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - Customer service
- Leon's Furniture - Service care and return policy
- Leons - poor service late delivery
- Leon's Furniture - online purchase for a tv
- Leon's Furniture - terrible service from manager