Leon's Furniture — customer service and unethical business practice by the leons staff
I bought two couches from Leons in Mississauga on 22 November 2017. This was two days before Black Friday. At the time of the payment, the sales person and the cashier both informed me that i could come in at any time within 30 days to get a discount. I was told that the discount was available. Either I could come in or call over the phone. When we called Leons on 28th, we were told that since we did not come in person on black friday, we do not qualify for the discount. My order number is 11227MIRUAU. This is very unethical practice on part of their manager, the sales person and the cashier.
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - couch 
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care 
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - dresser