Leon's Furniture / customer service and product

1 799 Fort William RoadThunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

MUST READ. :) :)

Bought a sectional couch. A cross beam on the pull our bed broke after 2 months. Waited 10 months for it to be fixed, including customer service to return call. Once we called customer service again, we were told we had to call the manufacturer to get out couch fixed and were given a bogus phone number to call(roofing company).

Once fixed and brought back to my home, it broke again! Same day, Same piece. We called Leons and our manufacturer warranty ran out but our paid 2 year warranty kicked in. Waited another 1 month, until we called back (customer service was suppose to call back) and we were told we have 30 days to pick out a new couch. (When were they going to call us to let us know). YES finally some relief!

We get to the store on December 20th and we were told we have a credit of manufacturee credit of $2400.00 (what we paid for the original couch). We were told we cannot spend it on anything else in the store, just on a couch.

Our choices, either we spend it on a cheaper couch and take the loss OR buy a more expensive couch and keep paying!

Sales lady brought us to see over priced couches(3-4 grand). We picked out a cheaper couch that ran up too $1999.99. Next, we couldnt switch over our 2 year warranty (which we paid for and is only 2 months into the 2 yr warrant) to this new couch. I tried to get expensive pillows or lamps to go with the couch to even-out the cost to $2400.00. Nothing they could do. I lost out on roughly $300.00.

I've been loyal customer leons. I bought a bed set, a flat screen tv and new a couch.

You just lost a loyal customer.

Happened in Thunder Bay Ontario.

Customer :Wendy Young, Jayme Swan