Leon'sdidn't get boxing day discount as per commitment

Dear Complain Executive,

My Complaint is regarding to eligible Boxing Day discount. Here is the complete story if you may help me to get justice;
I have been waiting for Boxing days sales since I get my new home possession in June 2016. Hence on the Boxing day 26th December 2016 I reach to your Calgary Leon’s store early in the morning at 8AM to get the best deal. I checked the furniture on the floor which I wanted and talked to the sale's representative for Boxing day sale. He mentioned that you will get 15% off on any furniture you buy today available on the floor. His offer looked very convincing to me. I gave my all the documents so that Leon's should check my credit and eligible me for furniture purchase. Then I roam around the store and found the Sofa, love seat and Coffee table fits into my budget with ongoing discount. Ali Siddiqi (sale's representative at Leon’s Calgary) has been great convincing me to buy furniture. I also bought Samsung TV and Wall Mount as well. He also mentioned that there will be no discount on electronics, I agreed. I went on the payment counter and complete the process for finance and paid all the mandatory fees mentioned by Ali. And went home.

I was expecting delivery on 30th of December 2016 which I received ontime. While receiving delivery I was signing documents for the delivery people and realized that Ali didn't applied 15% which he was talking about during the sell of sofa, love seat and coffee table. Immediately I called Leon’s and asked for Ali’s attention if he is making any mistake. He was not there, so I talked to customer service representative. I gave all the required information to find my invoice and details. She checked and mentioned that I am not ‘eligible’ for any discount. She mentioned that discount on Sofa and love seat already has been given but I can’t seem to find anything on the invoice. Next day I called again to talk to Ali but he was again not there. So Customer service rep forwarded call the some manager. He was even worse and rude, said straight forward NO for any commitment like this. I couldn’t able to continue my call because I was going to India to visit my family on the same day and had to catch flight, so I told him I will meet him once I am back from India.
Once I am back from India, I went to Leon’s store on 28th Jan-2017 to discuss matter. I talked to one more manager, he explained me that price tag was wrong on Sofa and Love seat so you are not eligible for that. He also mentioned that it was Leon’s mistake not changing price tags on day before the Boxing Day night. He called it “human error”. But you can get $92 off on coffee table. I said, when I checked Sofa and LoveSeat price on Boxing Day, it was $719 and $703 respectively. I am supposed to get 15% off on that. But now they are completely denying that. Then finally another store manager came and said that if you don’t want furniture we can pick it up and refund your money but you will not get any 15% off on Sofa and Love seat in very rudely and disrespected way. I requested them to give me call from Ali and I would like to discuss with him only. And left store.
I have been waiting for Boxing day sales for more than 6 months so that I can save some money and now when I am actually eligible for that Leon’s wants to take my furniture back. I calculated and I should be getting approx. $250-$300 discount. I have a picture of every item’s price tags to prove they are wrong for not giving me any discount.
Can you please investigate this case and help me get justice. I am middle class man, saving every pennies to get want we need. And Leon’s store manager being so rude about this. If I will not get satisfactory and disappointing. It is been one more week and didn’t get call back from Ali to negotiate the matter. I feel so bad about this. I could have return items and complain to Alberta board about this but I got my credit hit by leon’s once and my boxing day chance is gone. Now I can’t wait one more year to get good price discount.

Please contact me on [protected] if you would like to discuss. Order number is 12266CAVRDE. I still have to get my headphone collected from them.

Sincerely