Leon's / worst service ever!

Canada
My wife and I ordered a bed from Leon's for my daughter's birthday, and were told that it would absolutely be delivered on time (they had two weeks). When two weeks passed I called them to see if the bed had arrived, and was told that it wouldn't be in for another two to five weeks! I asked to speak to the manager, but he was not available. I was told that he would call me back, but he did so only three days - and several phone calls - later. The result? Tough luck. There was no apology. When the bed finally came in after a month I asked to have it delivered. Apparently Leon's wanted to be paid in advance for the delivery, which meant me coming down to the store. I asked to pay over the phone using my credit card, but apparently that was "against their policies". I canceled my order, and asked them to reimburse my credit card. They said they would, but I guess we'll just have to see if they do. Bottom line: I will never deal with Leon's again. They don't give a rat's hindquarters about their customers.

Leon's Furniture Logo Leon's Furniture