LensesByMail.com / Waiting to receive product

The company is taking way too long to ship my lenses that I ordered two weeks ago with a 2-day delivery. They assure prompt service, however, fail to respond to any communication. One begins to wonder the legitimacy of such company when customer service calls do not get answered.

Jo

Comments

6th of Aug, 2008

Did you ever get your lenses from these people?
    I ordered some from them yesterday, and after seeing your comment am wondering if they are legit.

11th of Aug, 2008

The company is in the UK, so I assume it's 2-day if shipped to UK customers.

• Ki
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I placed my order yesterday. My account was already charged. Today I got an email saying that I must fax them a perscription before they will ship them. When I try to call them, calls and emails do not get answered.

7th of Oct, 2008

I ordered contact lenses from them last Sept 23, they requested for a faxed prescription on the 24th and did that on the same day, they confirmed with tracking no. on the 29th, but my package has not arrived to date! It should have arrived last week. It's been 2 wks since I placed the order. I called them but only an answering maching EVERYTIME. I emailed them repeatedly for many days before I got a response. They said it will take them and the USPS 7-10 days before they can continue to process my order since they will be tracing my package. It has been a very frustrating experience for me so far. I have emailed them asking for a refund. I will not order from this website anymore.

• Le
      8th of Jan, 2009

I ordered from them 2 weeks ago.They didn't even ask for me to fax my prescription.I ordered from them because they were the cheapest.I think they are just taking peoples money and not shipping anything.A bogus company that should be reported to the proper authorities

• Ci
      16th of Jun, 2012

This is a bogus company that never answer their phones and don't call back.They aren't so professional in their jobs.They shouldn't be in the Internet.

16th of Jul, 2012