LensCrafters / false charity program
I have spent hundreds on glasses, sunglasses, etc. at Lens Crafters over the years. Recently I had an economic downturn and needed help getting new glasses. Lens Crafters touted a charity program called "Gift of Sight Program". A person needed a prescription and a letter from a non profit with their tax ID number on it.
Fine. But, I am finding it impossible to get a non profit to send a blank recommendation with their number on it without knowing at least the ball park figure of the donation. Lens Crafters will not put an amount of the donation verbally or in writing, making it impossible for the non profit to back the donation in their records. Isn’t this illegal?
The manager was rude, condescending, and I am very upset at even trying to get help from this sham of a charity program.
More LensCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- Lens Crafters - faulty 
- Lenscrafters - anti-glare lenses
- Lenscrafters - tested sunglasses
- Lenscrafters - charges
- Lenscrafters - unethical behavior - nick totaran (mgr) - lenscrafters - scarsdale, ny 
- Lenscrafters - partial order/customer service