Lenscrafters / billed for eye exam never performed
I made an appointment at 2033 Santa Rosa Plz Santa Rosa, CA to get an eye exam. They told me they were out of network for my insurance, so I decided to find someone that WAS in network. I did not go to the scheduled eye exam. I find out weeks later after hours of phone calls between them and the insurance company that they billed my insurance for someone else's eye exam. I am now unable to make an appointment with anyone until this clears up (4-6 weeks, I was told after being put on hold for 20 minutes by multiple people at the Santa Rosa location).
These people are absolutely incompetent. They were completely unwilling to assist in any way or right the situation. They made an idiotic mistake and won't lift a finger to correct it.
More Lenscrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- Lenscrafters - anti-glare lenses
- Lenscrafters - tested sunglasses
- Lenscrafters - charges
- Lenscrafters - unethical behavior - nick totaran (mgr) - lenscrafters - scarsdale, ny 
- Lenscrafters - partial order/customer service